Sunday 23 October 2011

Ramblings....

A random but profound list consisting of things that I have done/achieved/thought since the last time I wrote some stuff here, in no particular order :

I attended an art gallery opening, had a sauna, got hit by a car, conversed with a blind politician, nearly got my arse kicked by some teenagers, helped film a speech, made some humus, got rejected from a dish washing job, was very close to getting hit by another car, watched the film ( of the book) 1984, got drunk, met Andy McCoy, had a great idea, forgot to write that idea down, ate pizza 4 days in a row, got told that I look like Jacques Cousteau, had a blood test, did some press ups, thought about having a mid-life crisis, fixed my bike, got caught in the rain,  bought a new pair of shoes, befriended a German, started to read a Jules Verne novel, borrowed a drill but failed to use it, spilled my dinner down my top and drank some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment