Tuesday 16 October 2012

Ramblings...

So, I have some how found myself taking refuge in Costa Rica. Over a month has passed and I have written down very little. But, like a cat, I managed to fall on my feet. I have fuckin' cool house, in a cool part of town with a cool room mate. Costa Rica is funny. Costa Rica is very interesting. You should see how the public transport system works here. It's fucked up. Being a bus driver in down town San Jose must be an awful job.
I often take these four hour bus rides towards the beech, where the seating layout is designed only for midgets and children. It seems that Costa Ricans are n't actually very tall, and all the busses' seating arrangements look like they are designed for people with same the size legs as a hobitt.
However, everything else works here pretty well.
Costa Rica is amazing, simply amazing. I just came back from a little reggae fueled beach town called Puerto Viejo. The place is really cool. Sunshine, coconuts, hammocks, rum, great food, nice people and shit loads of stray dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment