Friday 26 August 2011

Ramblings.....

So where I am ? What I am I doing ?.......... I 'm lost...... My internship in Sweden is now over, Summer is almost over and next week I am back to University and I am still homeless. My feelings are somewhat mixed, but I have to admit I am pretty happy, but I am also sad that I have left from Sweden, because those last three months have been amazing. Swedish people are pretty funny, at times.


The last thing that's happened in my life which I have been boring friends about is my elbow, My left elbow to be precise. I 've had a long term injury from many years of skateboarding which has resulted in it being larger than the average elbow. But a while back, after a small bike accident and then more skateboarding it has grown to be about the size of a golf ball. Which when people notice it they tend to say things like " dude, what wrong with your elbow ? " or "That's disgusting, you should really see a Doctor "
So I did, Today I met up with this Estonian Doctor who did n't speak any English. Her diagnosis was that she should stick a rather large needle in my arm and drain out all the 'what ever that stuff is '. She did a pretty good job too, and she seemed quite happy with her handy work, then she turned and showed me the syringe and the amount shit that was left in it, and then all of a sudden I started to feel a little bit dizzy and light headed and before I knew it I woke up from the hospital bed ( face down ) to sound of the Doctor screaming for help. So I had fainted at the sign of ' all the shit ' that had been extracted from my oversized elbow. But she was more concerned as I had fallen in a forward direction on to the needle and was close stabbing myself in the chest. She then informed me that I am not allowed to ride my bike home after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment