Wednesday 28 September 2011

Ramblings.

So I did it again. I fucked up another camera. Yeah, another one ! I have been using the moment capturing device known as a Canon IXUS now for about 4 years. I was fortunate enough to actually find my first one on a dance floor in Helsinki back in 2007, and when that one finally perished due to a sand overdose at the beach I just ended buying another and then another one.
But now I feel naked without out it in my pocket and that feeling sucks, what if an amazing photographic opportunity comes knocking on my door?  I was on a building mission and I went and stole some house bricks from a building site, so I could try and build a shoe rack from old skateboards. I carefully placed a few of the bricks on the back of my bike and some in a plastic bags and two in my school bag, inside my school bag was my little Canon along with some other academic school related material. On the journey home I tried to cycle but was unable to due to the fact my bike weighed as much as a baby dinosaur. So I just walked, it was really hard and it took some time. I finally got home and took the bricks outta my bag, then I found my camera and.......  Well the photos below give all the evidence you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment